2nd Trimester
Options

Southern California Ladies

Morning!                 

I promised that when I received notice of the baby warehouse sale again I would clue you all in. Well it is here again. It is a one day only sale on Sat, Nov 14, 2009 from 9am-3pm. The stuff sold there is disney brand stuff, Nojo, springmaid, precious moments, wamsutta, and much more. They only have the sale every 3 months or so. At least that is what I was told the last time and based on the newer ad it was true. I would also suggest to get there early, because last time we go there a little late and people were dragging giant boxes of things out.

Address: 711 West Walnut Compton, Ca 90220

Info: 562 295-1999

The area is right off of the 91 frwy in a warehouse district, no houses.

Here is a picture of some of the stuff I snagged last sale for around $100.00 for all.  

1yearanniversay083.jpg picture by ranleva         

1yearanniversay084.jpg picture by ranleva                                    

Re: Southern California Ladies

• Options
    Thank you for the info!!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aw nuts- that's the same day as our shower! Maybe if we're feeling adventurous after we'll try to hit the end of the sale.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow thanks for the info! I wish I knew what I was having ... it's not as fun shopping for stuff when you don't know! You say there's one every three months? Is there a reminder or something they send out?
  • Options
    imagePicturePrfect:
    Wow thanks for the info! I wish I knew what I was having ... it's not as fun shopping for stuff when you don't know! You say there's one every three months? Is there a reminder or something they send out?
    I live in the south bay area and it comes in the penny saver as a notice. I stalked the penny save this month after my mom told me about it last time. I signed up on a list, but never received a reminder.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"