2nd Trimester
Options

What kind of bra are you wearing?

Okay-major growth spurt over here....time to get something new...and the underwire is really annoying by end of day!

What comfy (yet supportive) bra can you recommend?

Big Smile

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What kind of bra are you wearing?

• Options
    a nursing bra no underwire. Try motherhood maternity.
  • Options
    since I always have such drastic and crazy growth during preg and nursing I am wearing sports bras all day every day. they're the only thing that hold me in comfy with out constantly buying new bras.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm wearing one that doesnt fit. Anyways... Visctoria's secret makes a very sexy with no underwire thats very comfortable. Obviously the no underwire part is nice, and it has no lace so that is nice also. I have it in three colors and I use to wear them ALL the time. They hold everything up while being very comfotable. Unfortunatly they don't go above D so I have to find something else...

https://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EF-209481&page=1&cgname=OSBRPPUPZZZ&rfnbr=4852

IVF #1 BFN... IVF #2 BFP! TWINS!
    Twins born too early at 23 weeks due to incompetent cervix
    FET #1, IUI #1, 2, 3, 4 - all BFN
    IVF #3 BFP!!! IT'S A BOY! Born July 16th, 2011
    FET #2 BFP! Due February 15, 2013
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Don't know if you have heard of wal-mart, but I love there bras. I'm top heavy already and bras for me are very expensive. I went there found my size for a good price and the bras or VERY comfy. The few I got are not nursing bras, but they are available if that's what your looking for.

www.walmart.com

Hope this helps! 

• Options
    imagemeandtwo:

Don't know if you have heard of wal-mart, but I love there bras. I'm top heavy already and bras for me are very expensive. I went there found my size for a good price and the bras or VERY comfy. The few I got are not nursing bras, but they are available if that's what your looking for.

www.walmart.com

Hope this helps! 

Oops forgot to mention they are underwire, but I can't feel a thing!

• Options
    I just got new ones on sale at Kohls.  They have underwire but are very comfy.  When I'm at home, I wear sports bras and even sleep in them for support. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have 2 from Pea in the Pod, they are nursing bras, no underwire.  Of course, it's possible that I could outgrow them before I use them for nursing, but it's worth a shot.  They are super comfortable!

DD february 2010 | DS october 2011

*please excuse my typos, bumping from my iphone*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"