Cleveland Babies

Baby Shower...help needed!

Hi ladies, I don't live in Ohio (though it's my hometown) and I'm in need of suggestions for locations for a baby shower. None of my family members' home seems like an option. All of my family lives on the East Side, and it's hard to find a location from 500 miles away. (I saw the earlier thread for Shower Ideas, but a lot of those locations were to far west.) Any suggestions?

Re: Baby Shower...help needed!

• I live on the Eastside (South Euclid)...check out the restaurants at Legacy (Brio, Bar Louie, Claddagh, Cheesecake Factory)....I believe all of them have private rooms.  Not sure what kind of place you are looking for...but Brio is the most "upscale" of those choices. And then also - over at Beachwood -is Maggianos and I know they have a private room and their food is really good!

The Botanical Gardens are on the eastside and I think it's fairly pricey there but without knowing what kind of shower you are looking to have, I am suggesting that as well....they have several sized rooms there.

You can PM me for more suggestions if you want to let me know what sort of place you are looking for and if there's an area you are looking to be close to....

GL!

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"