1st Trimester

Thank you, daylight savings!

Thank you so much for the extra hour of sleep, I could really use it tonight. This could very well be my favorite night of sleep of the year. Especially since I work early tomorrow.?

Re: Thank you, daylight savings!

• Ha!  Say that now while the baby is still in your tummy.  You will be cursing it when you have a kid who's internal clock does not like daylight savings.  The time change was invented by a man with no children. 
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • HA!  Tell that to MY internal clock.  My DD is still sleeping.  I'm the one that awoke early.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD1 - july 2008
    DD2 - may 2010
    DS - sept 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with it messing up internal clocks.  I hate daylight savings time.  As soon as I get adjusted, BAM, change it again.  I can't imagine what it will be like with kids.  Yikes!  Maybe I should just go back to bed....

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • imageMrsAmyB:
    Ha!  Say that now while the baby is still in your tummy.  You will be cursing it when you have a kid who's internal clock does not like daylight savings.  The time change was invented by a man with no children. 

Yes 

• LOL, sorry I brought it up, yes this i coming from someone without children currently so I'm enjoying it while I can. :)
  • Ah! I FORGOT about daylight savings.  I just saw this post and looked at the clock on my computer which displays an hour earlier than I thought it was.  DS wakes between 4 and 5 AM...which means I got up at 3:30 this morning.  Awesome.
  • imageMrsAmyB:
    Ha!  Say that now while the baby is still in your tummy.  You will be cursing it when you have a kid who's internal clock does not like daylight savings.  The time change was invented by a man with no children. 

Yep this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Its ok to bring it up! :)  I loved it before I had kids too!
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"