Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Does your child have a bald spot?

Jake does where he rubs his head on the back of his swing or carseat. I am sad that it's there but at the same time it's sort of cute. You can really tell how bald it is when his hair is wet.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does your child have a bald spot?

• Jacob definately has one.  But he doesn't have very much hair anyways, so it doesn't stand out that much.
  • DS has a bald spot but it's disappearing slowly because his hair is getting really thick.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes ans S's is really noticeable, because she has dark hair! Thank goodness it is winter and I can make her lots of hats.Stick out tongue
  • DD has a small one on each side, but it has been that way forever. If I brush her hair down, it kind of covers it up.
  • DD has a spot on the back of her head where she lays. She doesn't have very much hair so it's not very noticeable.
  • Yep, she has one right in the middle of the back of her head - but she doesn't have a whole lot of hair to begin with so it isn't that noticable. 

• i just had to say that jake is abso-effing-lutely adorable.
  • :) Thanks.

I am glad my baby is not alone in the bald club. poor kid. 

• Oh yes, it seems to get bigger by the day!!
  • DD has a bald stripe across the back of her head where she rubs her head back & forth on the mattress. It looks like the opposite of male pattern baldness- she's bald where balding men usually have hair Indifferent
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageweddedwife:
    DD has a bald stripe across the back of her head where she rubs her head back & forth on the mattress. It looks like the opposite of male pattern baldness- she's bald where balding men usually have hair Indifferent
    It's the same for O. He has the sleeping stripe, lol.
  • imagekatie_cj@hotmail.com:
    Jacob definately has one.  But he doesn't have very much hair anyways, so it doesn't stand out that much.

Same for us.

• Ryan had two spots that were halfway rubbed.  Ever since he's been rolling it has grown back in, and it's only been a couple weeks.  His hair is getting longer too.  The swing has been put away and the bouncer only gets used for solids.
  • LO has one in the back but is hardly ever on her back so it must just be from her head growing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"