Babies on the Brain

And with that I'm shutting down the blog.

2»

Re: And with that I'm shutting down the blog.

• SP I know you don't know me, but I have been reading your blog since it was at the other web address. I really hope you don't stop writing, because I have enjoyed reading it and have learned things from you as well! Please don't let that d bag win and make you stop writing and leave this place. Too many people love you here!

And can we talk about the what a hypocrite that person is to have judged your grammar and then write that email to you? You can't take her seriously.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SP my dear, you are easily one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen (well, seen pics of).  Something so hurtful, and obviously untrue, could only have been written out of envy.  And you are a fantastic mommy.  Some people want high dollar careers out of their lives, and some want to be the best SAHMs they can be.  There is nothing wrong with either decision, and having the goal of being a SAHM does NOT mean you're lazy and have a worthless life.  You are an awesome, beautiful woman and mom SP, so don't let this pathetic, cowardly douchebag get to you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • SP, I think PPs have already said it all and I think all of these posts are evidence of how we all feel about you.  You are a wonderful person and mother and I hope that you continue to post here.  You would be greatly missed!  ::hugs::
  • imagej_luvs_r:
    And can I also say that this person who so readily attacks your grammar should take the time to capitalize, punctuate, and check their own spelling before sending an email like that!  They are obviously an ignorant BIG. FAT. JERK.

This times a million.  SP, you are a sweet, funny babe with the world's cutest baby...don't let this coward get to you!

Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • WTF?

Dude, SP, don't go away.  

I know I am super late to this, but I love you and would miss you dearly.

• wow.  that is ridiculous.  i am sorry someone would waste enough time if they dont apparently like you to do that.. i mean why can't some people just ignore? why the cruelty?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I know I am WAY late to this and you probably won't see this, but I still wanted you to know that I love reading your posts and blog. As a matter of fact, I was just showing DH the adorable pictures of your daughter on your blog last night. I'm sorry someone who sucks at life got to you. She basically says that you don't have a life when she is the one that sits at home (more than likely by herself because she is such an ugly person) and verbally abuses strangers. You don't deserve that. I haven't been here very long but I don't see you as anything but sweet and funny and an incredible mom! Please don't go, don't give that b!tch the satisfaction.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow, I hate people who have nothing better to do than be bullies on the internet. :(  That's awful, it's complete crap, and of course it's completely untrue. I may not be on here often,  but you are clearly none of those things they said. They are just entertaining themselves by being as big of a jerk as possible.

I hope you can track them down so BOTB can  tell them what a douche they are. I bet it was some stupid lurker who never posts. How idiotic.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • WTF?! I'm seriously pissed off by this. What a fukcing insipid little coward cry baby!

• I can't even believe people sometimes.

Obviously, that came from someone who had nothing better to do than go around trying to make others feel as horrible as she is.

SP, you are a wonderful person and an awesome mother. You don't have to answer to anybody. Especially not someone who has to put other people down and who lacks any respect or humanity.

I hope you feel better soon. And I hope you don't leave! We'd miss you.

• Just read this - I want to brutally punch this whore.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • SP, that's ridiculous and totally untrue!  Just ignore that jealous b!tch and make your blog private again.  I didn't realize that you had opened it up to the public again, so maybe you just shouldn't have. 

Don't leave us!  ::hugs::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"