Halloween poll for moms

I know that some of you have children already, so I was curious. [Poll]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
Ashley, DH: Paul
Angel Baby: March 09
#1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
#2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Halloween poll for moms

• Options

imageflgirl79:
    We Trick or Treat.

This, but DS is so big now he goes with his friends and I stay home and give out treats! 

• Options
    imagemari2003:

imageflgirl79:
    We Trick or Treat.

This, but DS is so big now he goes with his friends and I stay home and give out treats! 

Yummy! Treats. I give out candy at my moms place. Cuz there aren't any kids out here. I've noticed the past 2 years that not very many kids come.. and that most kids now'a'days do Trunk or treating. I guess it's preffered cuz it's safer. So I was wondering yalls take :) I enjoy seeing all the little ones ;)

BabyFetus Ticker  
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageflgirl79:

There were a ton of kids out in our neighborhood. Some churches do the trunk or treating, but I've never been to one.

Our neighborhood is like a big block party on Halloween night. Most people sit on their driveways to hand out candy and people go Trick or Treating in large groups.

There were some houses that made their entry ways into mini haunted houses and DD loved that. DS, not so much!

Sounds like my street, but this year it was just too cold! Yeah I gave out treats, but I think I ate a bit too many. I got a tummy ache!  

• Options
    imageflgirl79:

There were a ton of kids out in our neighborhood. Some churches do the trunk or treating, but I've never been to one.

Our neighborhood is like a big block party on Halloween night. Most people sit on their driveways to hand out candy and people go Trick or Treating in large groups.

There were some houses that made their entry ways into mini haunted houses and DD loved that. DS, not so much!

All of that (underlined lol) sounds like so much fun! I wish it was like that here

BabyFetus Ticker  
  • Options
    WTF is Trunk or Treat?
    imageimage
  • Options

imageMrsSummitCounty:
    WTF is Trunk or Treat?

It's something many churches hold down here. What you do is take your car, and you can decorate the back.. you open your trunk and decorate that area, and sit at the back with a candy bowl. And the kids walk around from trunk to trunk in a lit parking lot, and well.. usually when it's still daylight. It's so that "trick" or treating is much safer or w/e. And there are a few big churches here that turn it into like a big festival.. it's a pretty neat concept.

BabyFetus Ticker  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"