3rd Trimester

My Halloween Costume PIP

I usually go all out with zombie garb (ALL out -- I scare little kids, lol) but this year I didn't want to risk going into labor with all that blood and scabby skin (I've seen what happens to pregnant zombies in movies).

So I'm a boring witch, but it does the job, and it's easy to remove at a contraction's notice. 

Re: My Halloween Costume PIP

• Don't know why this posted twice. Sorry to AW all over the place Wink
  • cute! I was a pregnant hooker... it was funny! I just wore a red wig, blue eye shadow,over done liner with dark eye brows,  lined my lips in brown liner with pink frosted lip stick, big hoop earrings, a black bra with a white tank top, jeans, and neon green flip flops, and a Hustler jacket my hubby has had since H.S. I was ugly!! It was great!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagevherfurth1:
    cute! I was a pregnant hooker... it was funny! I just wore a red wig, blue eye shadow,over done liner with dark eye brows,  lined my lips in brown liner with pink frosted lip stick, big hoop earrings, a black bra with a white tank top, jeans, and neon green flip flops, and a Hustler jacket my hubby has had since H.S. I was ugly!! It was great!

Well you HAVE to PIP that!
  • How do you do that? I've never done a PIP...
  • Props to all of you who had the energy to even bother to dress up!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic] Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageSamidez:
    Props to all of you who had the energy to even bother to dress up!

The only thing my costume really required was a lot of makeup, otherwise it was super comfy. 

• love it!! soooo cute!!

BabyFetus Tickerphoto 2ceebf02-c89c-48f9-aa15-cf2562600e12.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"