3rd Trimester

Stealing DS' candy

So I keep staring at his basket of goodies and I really want to steal some!!! I just cant get over the "Youre doing something wrong " feeling. LOL I feel bad that I want to eat his candy Tongue Tied You think its wrong of me to steal a piece or 2? Haha. Happy Halloween everyone, Im going to bed. Got a big day of getting the final things done for baby, taking some hot baths and long naps! Baby is coming on Monday morning! So excited!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stealing DS' candy

• My parents used to steal my candy all the time. I think it's your right as a parent!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My son is 3 and I have eaten some of his candy. It goes with the whole sharing thing. I see nothing wrong with eating some candy.
  • Loading the player...
  • there's nothing wrong with taking a piece or 2. lol. no one can say no to the pregnant lady.

• I just polished off piece #4 or so of 2 1/2 year-old DD's candy. She'll never know.

How exciting that baby is coming on Monday! GL with final preparations.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've already stolen two pieces from DS's bag tonight- it'll probably be all I eat, but I figure I walked around with him, the least he can do is share. Plus he'll never even notice it's gone- he can't count as high as the # of pieces he got. I might have some 'splaining to do when he gets older. hehe
  • Isn't this one of the reasons we have kids? So we can get free trick or treat candy again?

Wink 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"