3rd Trimester

Very embarrassing Hemmie question

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have the TUCKS medicated wipes, witch hazel pads and Preparation H. I'm treating the suckers but they keep popping up (usually one on top of another) in the same spot.

Everytime Mother Nature calls and I go, it's awfully difficult, position-wise and logistical wise, to clean that area and wipe or wash.  EmbarrassedCryingEmbarrassedCrying

It's not always the most practical for me to just drop what I'm doing and jump in the shower and target it with the shower wand so I use a warm washcloth (but belly is so large to reach around). I don't have that fresh, minty feeling.

Help???

I will DD this post because I am mortified to even ask.

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Very embarrassing Hemmie question

• Have you tried a peri bottle?  You could squirt water at them without having to shower everytime you go to the bathroom.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • no, is it as good as wiping? thorough with the job? where do i get one?

do tell..i'm intrigued

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejust_peachy:

no, is it as good as wiping? thorough with the job? where do i get one?

do tell..i'm intrigued

Well, I got mine from the hospital after I had Jacob, but I'm sure you can get one at the pharmacy.  It did a pretty good job for me, but I only used it for a couple of weeks and I didn't have my belly anymore.  I don't know how easy it would be pregnant.  But it's worth a shot, they can't be that expensive.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll look into it, thanks!

I almost want to have a robot do the job (very gently) for me. lol

• I don't have any advice for you - but after reading your post I just feel so awful for you.  I am so sorry to hear how bad "they" are.  Feel better soon.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's expensive but I guess if you have the money to spare...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"