Parenting

AW again. I made another stocking.

I'm not sure whether I'm putting the cuffs on the top of them like they have on the land of nod ones yet. I don't have their same colors, so I'm unsure what I would use for that part. Eh, I have time to think about it.

Oh, and check out my sweet new sig of DH and DS. :)

The other stocking I made today in case you didn't see it and don't want to scroll:

And to make myself the most AWish I could possibly be, the advent calendar I made earlier this week.

imageimage
Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
"Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church

Re: AW again. I made another stocking.

• wow you did such a nice job!  Very very cute!
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Those are fab!

And I love your new sig.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Kris! I'm in the midst of knocking off land of nod's entire line of felt Christmas decorations. :)
    imageimage
  • Thanks e! Those pics of DH and DS make my heart melt a little every time I look at them.
    imageimage
  • I love everything you posted!

Great job and love the pics of your DH and Alex.  So sweet!

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Alex is so cute; he makes my ovaries squee, esp in those pictures - they are just so sweet!
  • yoda, OMG, I keep forgetting to tell you how sweet that pic of your boys is.

And e, I miss seeing J's gorgeous face. Although your current sig is hilarious, you need to put a pic of him in there again.

imageimage
  • I will probably change it soon.  I am sad we didn't get any Halloween pictures.  :(  Stupid memory card being lost.

I blame MH of course since our other memory cards are with our other camera which he left with his friend a year ago.  the***

• You have been hiding your talent, you sneaky pete craftster. Love them all! I bought felt today and am totally going to rip off that advent calendar too.
  • I love them...I do think they need some kind of finish on the top. If not, the cuffs, then maybe like stitching in the opposite color or something?

The new sigs are gorgeous.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"