Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Just got home from the ER

So my little one thought it was the perfect holiday to scare mommy and daddy. I started bleeding today and we went to the ER. 6 hours later the baby is fine, wiggiling around like crazy, with a strong hb and accroding to the u/s measuring at 12 weeks. The dr did tell me that they found that I have placenta previa, and that is what caused it. I am scared to google it cause i dont want to freak myself out. She just told me to rest and relax. I am just asking if any of you ladies have it or have any experiance with it. I could use all the extra advice you all have right now. A few extra thoughts a prayers too.... Thanks in advance!! Time to rest now Huh? as much as i can at least.

Re: Just got home from the ER

• Options
    Did they say if it was partial previa or complete previa? I had this at 16 weeks and by 25 weeks it had moved up completely. I was put on pelvic rest until it had cleared up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry you had such a scare! I am not too familiar with your previa condition, but I know a lot of ladies have had it and been fine. GL!
    bfp #1 - 8/17/2008, natural m/c 8/25/2008, EDD 4/21/2009 bfp #2 - 10/6/2008, hb stopped at 7 w 3 d, d&e on 11/7/2008, EDD 6/19/2009 bfp #3- 3/14/2009.... stick, baby, stick!!!! (14 dpo - hcg 188, 16 dpo - hcg 421, 24 dpo - hcg 14,760!, 4/2 healthy HB of 130 bpm, 4/16 HB of 178 bpm!) bfp #4- 2/2/2011, EDD 10/17/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker a bfing, cding, wah momma Congrats to my buddies Tiffanylaw06, Jeny M & burghbaby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

She did not say... She said it could move still because I am not that far along. I am hoping and praying that it does... I am going to call my Dr on Mon and see if they want me to wait until my next app (thursday) or get me in sooner.

• Options
    How scary!  I'm glad everything is okay, though.  My friend had placenta previa for awhile during her pregnancy.  It moved on its own, though.  My understanding is that it usually resolves itself over time.  Hopefully your ob will have some better answers for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"