Babies on the Brain
Options

Clicky Poll b/c I'm feeling feisty

Re: Clicky Poll b/c I'm feeling feisty

• Options
    Is feisty spelled wrong?  I can't tell.
  • Options
    When DH and I first started dating I told him there was no way ever that I would ever have a three-some.  Ever.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I voted no way for so many reasons. I would never be able to get over seeing DH with someone else. Plus, it just opens up so many cans of worms.
  • Options
    nope. i'm a jealous jealous biitch. there's no way i could do it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I said I might...

but I doubt it.

It's 'fun' in theory but I think less-so in practice.  The Jealousy genes are to strong :-P

• Options

imagesweetpea7628:
    When DH and I first started dating I told him there was no way ever that I would ever have a three-some.  Ever.

See, and here's my thing. I know DH has had one (mind you it was YEARS ago and his g/f at the time ended up being a lesbian, but I digress).  So, it's always been something that I feared he would bring up...but hasn't.

• Options
    I did in my first marriage, it was not pre-planned, but it happened, we were both involved.....it didn't mess anything up with us, but I would never ever do it again, I'd never even consider it with current DH.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2
  • Options

*If* I had been involved in such activities once upon a time, it *hypothetically* would have been in a less than serious/casual relationship.

Could I ever do such in my marriage? No way.

• Options
    A radio DJ yesterday said threesomes are no longer taboo and that everyone does them and they're an accepted practice. Riiiiight. That or he has a dumb gf who will give in if she hears about their regular practice on the radio.
  • Options

imageJenandtonica:
    A radio DJ yesterday said threesomes are no longer taboo and that everyone does them and they're an accepted practice. Riiiiight. That or he has a dumb gf who will give in if she hears about their regular practice on the radio.

Totally random side note but I love your siggy pic with the quote from RENT. :)  

• Options
    imageSchwandy:

imageJenandtonica:

Totally random side note but I love your siggy pic with the quote from RENT. :)  

How can you not? Moo with me! Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"