TTC After a Loss

PIP wedding stuff

I am still catching up on last week's posts and SOOOO loved looking at all the wedding related pics and SOOOOO sad I missed that one!
m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011

Re: PIP wedding stuff

• It was fun!  It's been nearly 5 years since my wedding and I still love to AW it!
  • I missed it too!  Crying 
    BFP #1 - 2/1/09-mc 2/5/09 @4wks
    BFP #2 - 6/24/09-mc 7/25/09 @8wks
    6/09 Dx w/PCOS--Metformin & Progesterone
    8/09 Dx w/Compound Hetero MTHFR--Neevo, Metanx & BA
    BFP #3 - 1/11/10 - DD1 born 9/16/10 @39w4d, 8lbs 14oz & 20in.
    Heparin from BFP to 34wks.
    BFP #4 - 10/4/11 - DD2 born 6/2/12 @38w1d, 8lbs 11oz & 21in.
    Same med protocol as last time, but heparin continued until delivery.
    BFP #5 - 3/30/14, EDC 12/10/14!!

Beta #1-76 (12dpo), Beta #2-238 (14dpo)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • So PIP your own wedding! THere are obviously like 4 of us on here tonight who need something to look at.
  • imageBabyRN2009:
    I missed it too!  Crying 
    Start PIP'ing! I'll link back to mine if u missed it. I'll be on/off here for the next bit---I took a major long nap today, so I'm up for awhile!
  • imagemlmtgg:
    I am still catching up on last week's posts and SOOOO loved looking at all the wedding related pics and SOOOOO sad I missed that one!

So start doing ur PIP!

This photo  makes me laugh everytime I see it. We asked our bottom layer be real cake, but she made the bottom layer the "dummy layer" and we were cutting into styrofoam and didn't know why it was so hard.

• imageladylaurali25:

This photo  makes me laugh everytime I see it. We asked our bottom layer be real cake, but she made the bottom layer the "dummy layer" and we were cutting into styrofoam and didn't know why it was so hard.

ha! how funny!

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • imagemlmtgg:
    imageladylaurali25:

ha! how funny!

Yeah everyone was laughing at us, but we were laughing at ourselves too.

• imageladylaurali25:

lol... awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"