2nd Trimester
Options

ToT appalled me!

I am APPALLED by 1 set of 3 young boys (maybe 12/13 years old). They were not in costume so DH asked what they were dressed as (as I have a no costume no candy policy esp. with the older kids). Well the one kid said "I'm a RAPIST!" WTF!? My DH doesn't like to chance things happening so he gave them candy! They are damn lucky I didnt get the door!!! I am so appalled by this! For the most part we got the regular princesses and superheros, but that 1 kid encounter has really turned me off to getting any candy next year. :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ToT appalled me!

• Options
    Oh my gawd... I hope someone gets a hold of that kid and wears his ass out. That is not okay.
  • Options
    OMG! Where are these kids parents???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I would have gone to the bathroom and given him a bar of soap!! LOL

What is the matter with these kids. Actually what is the matter with their parents who must not have taught them respect for adults. I know kids will be kids but to talk like that is ridiculous!

• Options
    I'm speechless  Ick!
  • Options
    OMG! That's horrible. His parents should know about this. That's definitely not exceptable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know!!! I asked DH if there was an adult with them and he said no otherwise he would have said something. I mean if the kid was thinking off the top of his head, I am more concerned that RAPIST is the 1st thing that comes to his mind. I really wish I knew the parent(s) of that kid because they would seriously be getting a lecture from me!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Parents would probably think it was funny. UG! when I was growing up I was to afraid to say something like this. Today kids think they can spout off whatever they feel. I suppose its also got alot to do with the fact that anything is allowed to be said on TV and Radio. Then again raise your kids with respect and it won't matter what the rest of the world is saying or doing. Morals and values go along way!

Your guys is a good man, I don't know how he kept his cool!! 

• Options
    I just got "I'm a robber".  I still gave candy since he was with younger ToTers. My DH is a police officer and would have said something for sure but he's not home :-(
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Notes:
  • Options
    little douchebag Surprise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"