Pregnant after a Loss

Seriously its 9:15 at night! (NBR)

I just got home from going out trick or treating with my niece and nephew and I had these poor little kids come up to the house, first I saw this spotlight from a car outside then I get a knock at the door I opened it and the girl was like trick or treat.  I said seriously its 9 oclock at night I dont have any candy ( I know kinda mean right), but after the night I just had I am very hormonal. I told them my porch light was on because I just got home.  That spotlight I saw was the dad sitting in his car flashing the big light watching his kids go door to door.  I was almost tempted to call the cops.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seriously its 9:15 at night! (NBR)

• That's insane!!!  We got home around 8 from spending the day at a friends' house.  DH insisted we buy candy on the way home.  I tried to tell him that all the ToT'ers would be gone but he insisted.  So now guess what?  I'm sitting here eating candy.  Lovely.  LOL
  • That is a bit late for little kids to be out t ot t. Yes, call me old!
  • Loading the player...
  • Perhaps their dad had to work late, or they are working the "if we're the last TOT's we'll get all the left over candy!" angle. I know when my friends and I were in HS and still TOTing that's what we would do, wait till the latest possible (usually closer to 8:30 though) and clean up. It's surprising how many people would literally dump the rest of their candy bowl into our bags. But those poor kids having to be out so late. Hopefully they weren't too little.
  • Kids Trick or Treat here from 7:00pm until about 9:30pm... I did have some stragglers come at 10pm - I just ignored the knock because I was in bed already and to lazy to get up.  I still had candy though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"