Eco-Friendly Family

Which snow boots would you get? eta - fixed!

These are for DS.

LINKY 1

LINKY 2

Mama to D 6.16.08 and C 3.11.10
Tales of the Wife

imageimage

Re: Which snow boots would you get? eta - fixed!

• Link 2 doesn't work.  I'm inclined to say off bat though #1 because ON isn't as expensive as LE.  And he'll grow out of the shoes before you know it.  But, that's just me.
  • imageSapphyrEyes:
    Link 2 doesn't work.  I'm inclined to say off bat though #1 because ON isn't as expensive as LE.  And he'll grow out of the shoes before you know it.  But, that's just me.

The LE ones are actually on clearance. Normally, I would def go for the ON shoe. =0)

Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • was #2 the "snow flurry character boots???"

those look so darling! I just don't know how easy they would be to get on/off. We have some high-top sneakers similar to the ON ones, and they are pretty easy to put on and stay on DS's feet very well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd personally go for whichever is cheaper.  And the link still says it can't be found. :-(
  • Depends on where you live.  If you get a hellacious amount of snow/sleet, I'd say 2.  If not, I really like 1. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Woo hoo!  Finally can see them.  #2.  Especially since my gut is telling me it's not going to be a nice winter.
  • Grrr. LE is not letting me add them. I froogled them so must be out of stock even though I can SEE the page. HATE THAT! ON it is.
    Tales of the Wife

imageimage
  • With any place snowy you want #2. The snow pants will fit over them and keep LO's ankles from getting frozen. The shorter ones don't hold the snowpants down and they ride up over the top. For the price they are so worth it. I love the LLBean kids ones but only if I am getting them at an outlet. There is no way I would pay full price for them.??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"