Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

What would you put behind crib PIP

Maybe a white corner shelf with something on it (like a picture frame maybe?) Something higher than the mobile?

Re: What would you put behind crib PIP

• Options
    If going for a shelf I would try to match the crib instead of doing white. How about a large picture frame containing many small places for pics - you could add pics of your little one as they grow
  • Options

Since it is in a corner I would hang something down from the ceiling.  A small chandelier, lanterns, a metal star, or pompoms.

You can check out my website.  Their are a lot of cribs put in the corner like this.  www.babyroombio.weebly.com 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    a few shadow boxes or some dark open boxes to place some cute baby items.
    God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageWheelerToBe:

Since it is in a corner I would hang something down from the ceiling.  A small chandelier, lanterns, a metal star, or pompoms.

You can check out my website.  Their are a lot of cribs put in the corner like this.  www.babyroombio.weebly.com 

I 2nd this!

• Options
    My first thought was those paper lanterns. Maybe 3 in different sizes. I think that would look great!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Thanks everyone!

As far as paper lanterns---maybe 3 white paper lanterns? Or would you go with a different color? 

I started a new post where I asked about how exactly they are hung with a cord set because I'm confused about how they get plugged in(?) 

• Options
    I would def. do white or a pale blue. I think the room would be too dark otherwise.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"