1st Trimester
Options

Cheese question?

My husband makes a buffalo chicken dip and I was wondering if anyone knows if it is okay for me to eat the dip because it has blue cheese dressing in it.  I have read that blue cheese dressing is among the soft not to eat cheeses, but I was wondering since it's cooked, does that make it okay?  Thanks for any insight! :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cheese question?

• Options

You can eat soft cheess, anyway, if its been pasturized (which most cheese you'd buy in the US at regular stores is)

• Options
    imageIrishBrideND:

You can eat soft cheess, anyway, if its been pasturized (which most cheese you'd buy in the US at regular stores is)

This...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageIrishBrideND:

thats true, though I have found some that are not at whole foods. just ask, but if something is cooked its fine either way. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i ate chicken wing dip earlier this week and it was delish!  it's packaged blue cheese dressing (usually ok) and it's cooked!  enjoy!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageCaitlinJ22:
    imageIrishBrideND:

thats true, though I have found some that are not at whole foods. just ask, but if something is cooked its fine either way. 

whole foods would def be the type of place that would have unpasturized.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"