Eco-Friendly Family

Favorite Fitted?

So the subject pretty much says it all...I was just wondering what everybody's favorite/preference was as far as fitteds go?

Re: Favorite Fitted?

• For the newborn size, we only tried kissaluvs and thirsties fab fitteds.  I liked the kissaluvs better- more absorbent.  DH didn't like the snaps though.  He prefered prefolds.

The only others I've tried so far are Goodmamas.  LOVE them.  Not sure how DH likes them yet though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sun Seedlings & Goodmamas.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Etsy seller MonkeySnuggles.  They're fabulous!
    image EBFing, CDing, Baby Wearing, Bed sharing, SAHM and loving every single minute of it! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Sushi Sister to Chatham2007
  • overall - MotherEase Sandy's fitted in bamboo... the XS for newborn, and S for infants. They absorb a ton, fit for a long time, and have excellent construction. I prefer snaps to velcro, and i especially like the two rows of snaps on these.

for newborns i also liked the Thirsties Fab Fitteds, but they don't absorb very much.

I have a few Bububebe one size fitteds, and they are good for naps/night time, but DH hates them (he is snap challenged), and they are very pricey.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have Goodmamas, a Bububebe and Sbish bamboo fitteds, all of which are reserved for night time.  The Bububebe is my favorite.  I also like the Sbish.  The Goodmamas are super bulky - they seem bulkier than the Bububebe - and DD has pooped through the gussets onto the soakers which makes me like them a bit less.  I think it's just that they don't fit her so well yet.
  • I have a fitted from GrahamBearWear on Etsy.  I really like it more than my Goodmamas.  It just seems to fit my 16 month old better and they are cheaper.  Just convo her and she will set up a custom listing if there is nothing in her store you like.  She is great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C July 17, 2006, December 25, 2006, March 13, 2010 & August 2010
  • I am still trying to find my favorite (just ordered some Thirsties) but I did not like the Green Mountain Diaper Infant fitted diapers or Kissaluvs (yeah, I know, I am the only one I think).  I almost always use a pre-fold over a fitted unless we're doing wash or something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • NB stage Trimsies - I haven't tried them myself but my friend has them and I love them.

After that - Goodmamas.  I didn't want to like them...but I do.  I love them even.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"