Infertility

What is the favorite thing you have ever dressed up as?

Re: What is the favorite thing you have ever dressed up as?

• My mom made me a really sweet Dorothy costume one year - and even glittered ruby slippers for me.  It was awesome.  I played in it for years!!!!
  • Every year my DH and I go to these Zombie Fest in Pittsburgh, three years ago and this year I dressed as a Domestic Zombie (loike Domestic Goddess only Zombie) I am actually dressed up right now I should take a pic and post it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Geisha or Wicked Witch. 

The wicked witch was fun and you don't have to worry about what you look like. 

The geisha was fun because we had a Japanese exchange student that year so they dressed me up completely authentic.  It was cool and pretty.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In college one year I was Cinderella. ?I had the gown, gloves, necklace, etc. ?My friend put my blond hair up and it looked pretty good! ?I considered moving to Disney World that summer to make some extra cash! ?Haha!!
  • When DH & I first started dating, he dressed as a hippy and I was his acid trip - I dressed up like a fairy and he pretended to hallucinate me into existence.  That was fun.

As a kid, my favorite costume was the year my dad & I dressed up as strawberries - my mom made the costumes for us, and then she stayed home while we went out trick-or-treating.

• I dressed up as an old lady in 8th grade. I blacked out one of my teeth, wore a moo moo, granny glasses, had a walker, and spray painted my hair gray. It was my favorite because I even made my grumpy science teacher laugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"