TTC After a Loss

Sometimes I want to choke DH

He is the biggest procrastinator I have ever met in my entire life. We were supposed to leave to head up to my sisters house over an hour ago (Its an hour 20 minute drive).... HES STILL GETTING READY because for the last hour he's been to busy getting on my nerves and purposely trying to piss me off. So now we are running late and he's in the bathroom shaving for the third time....

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25

Re: Sometimes I want to choke DH

• I think we all want to choke our DH's at some point. I BEGGED my DH to make the bed, put the dry cloths on the bed (didnt even have to fold them), transfer wetcloths to dryer, and put jeans in the washer. All while I was gone to the grocery store. I got home 45 minutes later. well the dry cloths were on the bed. but its not maid and the wet cloths were still in the washer and jeans on the floor. YAY.
    3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Are we married to the same man??

I'm sorry, go yell at him to get it together!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like my dh. EVERY single time we gotta go somewhere he has to take a last minute poop-break and spends an eternity in the potty! Drives me nuts! He'll sit on the couch and watch TV until I'm ready to head out the door and then all of a suddne remember he needs to take a dump! GRRRR.
  • apparently your DH and mine have been conspiring. my dh is the slowest primper ever. it is soooo frustrating.

he is also famous for deciding he just HAS to look something up, play this song, finish whatever . . right when I have dinner done. it annoys me to no end.

m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"