Northern California Babies
Options

A quick check-in and PIP

Lilly is sleeping right now so I thought I would jump on and let you guys know how she is doing and to thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers...it truly means the world to us...I can't believe how wonderful this board is...the out pouring of love is amazing and I am so glad to be a part of this community.

Lilly has some type of infection..either a bacterial blood infection or pnemonia infection....both treatments are the same and they have her on an IV with antibiotics and they are continually monitoring her O2 levels since as a result of the infection, her O2 levels ran low....she is now off the O2 assistance and is breathing well on her own which is great...they are going to retest her CRP levels on Monday to make sure her white blood cell count isn't so high...and if it comes back good she will be discharged on Monday...if they are still elevated, she will need to remain on the antibiotics.  But overall she is doing great and we are totally in love.

She sleeps like a champ and we are able to calm and soothe her really well when she gets upset..her cry is just the cutest and her chubby cheeks are just so adorable!  We are having a bit of trouble with feeding as she as a difficult time latching but we are trying and seeing lactation consultants and I am pumping to help as well.  My milk isn't in yet but we are hoping it comes in within the next couple of days.  

I will post a birth story once I get it written all up and it will be LONG because it was a long and not so normal delivery...but in the end, we ended up with the sweetest, most adorable baby girl that we couldn't love any more if we tried.

Lillian Faith was born on 10/28/09 at 10:21pm weighing in at 9lbs 8.9oz (I just say 9lbs9oz) and 20.5 inches long...she has a full head of blonde hair and blue eyes.

Here we are after delivering:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A quick check-in and PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"