TTC After a Loss
Options

One more biitching post and then I will stop, promise

At least for a while.

I just added a friend on FB (like 2 minutes ago). We were friends in college (DH and I were more friends with her husband but I got along with her great)

Well, since college and working and moving and all that crap, we haven't talked to either of them for a couple of years. She accepted me as a friend and the first thing I see is pictures of her twins!

That is not what I needed to see right now.

Ok, last "poor me" post. I am done. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One more biitching post and then I will stop, promise

• Options
    FB can really be the devil after a loss and while ttc....grrr.....
    Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    maybe hide her for a while, just incase she feels the need to catch up with you and shove all her twin details on you
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecandylies:
    FB can really be the devil after a loss and while ttc....grrr.....

This. (oh and this is when the "hide" button comes in handy too). HUGS!!

• Options
    Yeah FB can be a real Beeotch.  I keep adding old high school friends and I haven't added one yet that doesn't have a kid or isn't KU.  I just keep repeating my mantra "one day, that will be you..." to myself over and over again.  It sucks. Sorry!
  • Options
    If the itch to b*tch strikes again, you can pm me. I'm in a b*tchy mood too :)
  • Options

imageColindaP:
    If the itch to b*tch strikes again, you can pm me. I'm in a b*tchy mood too :)

Thanks, I might take you up on that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"