Success after IF
Options

Blood pressure is starting to creep up.....

The good news is that I'm not swelling at all and, in fact, I've lost 4 pounds since last week (weird, I know....), so, we're all hoping it's not a sign of pre-e.  They took blood on Thursday and sent it off and I see the high risk docs on Tuesday, so, we'll see what they say.  I take my BP at home 4 times a day and, since Thursday, it has continued to track on the higher side (not dangerous, but, in the 133/93 range).  I already take a low dose of BP meds and, according to the doc, there's plenty of room to increase, so, I'm hoping they'll just increase my dosage on Tuesday and all will be fine.

Re: Blood pressure is starting to creep up.....

• Options

I started to do that too and was starting to have protein in urine.

GL!!! I hope pre-e stays away.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh, yeah, my urine was clean on Thursday, so, that was good, too.  We'll see how it looks on Tuesday, but, hopefully it will still be clear!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck on Tuesday. Hopefully your BP stops creeping up or that it can just be an easy fix like adjusting your BP meds.
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

that was right about the time my BP started to go up when i was pg with Griffin.  Every time i went to the doc it was even higher so they'd send me to L&D to be monitored and it would go back down...

they were going to induce me at 37w b/c of the BP- but then i got kidney stones again at 36w so did it then.

rest up!!

• Options
    This is also when mine started to go up.  I did not start the wicked swelling or spilling protein until 38 weeks.  I started bed rest at the end of 34 weeks.  I think it helped.  GL!
  • Options
    Thanks, guys!!  I'll be really happy to make it to 37 weeks!  They're doing a growth scan on Tuesday and we expect her to be a really good size already, so, I'm going to just wait it out and not worry!
  • Options
    Oh boy! Let's hope it stays down. I was admitted to L&D overnight, right at the point where you are (33w4d) b/c of my blood pressure. Was sent home the next day...but a week later was readmitted again and had an emergency c-section that night! I hope you don't encounter the same! Good luck, good luck, good luck! And rest on your left side AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"