DH insulted my candy — The Bump
TTC after 35

DH insulted my candy

Peanut M&Ms, Butterfingers and Tootsie Roll pops (all which I love).   DH said that nobody likes Butterfingers or Tootsie Roll pops and we will be the house with the "bad candy."  Tootsie Rolls have been around since 1931 (according to the package), so somebody must be eating them. 

HHmmph.  What does he know?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: DH insulted my candy

• Strunella, all of those sound good to me.  I love butterfingers!!  
  • Those are all yummy!!  LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Rule #1... boys know nothing. ;)
  • They all sound good to me.

I love tootsie pops! I used to love looking for the "Indian" (Native American) on the wrapper.

• He's crazy!  I love Butterfingers!
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love Butterfingers too! I'll come trick or treating at your house! Big Smile

• Tootsie rolls are my favorite!!!! 
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Sounds good to me.

Next year let him buy the candy.

• You can tell your DH that butterfingers are my favorite!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards