Austin Babies

someone help me out please FB related

Ok so I gave in and opened a FB account.  I am somewhat apprehensive still though.  I have only added very few friends.  I really want to make sure my info is not viewable by someone that is not my friend.  I think I set all the security setting correctly, but sine I see eerything I obviously do not see it as someone who is not my "friend" would. 

So, will someone who knows my irl name (but I am not yet a friend on FB) go on FB and search me. PLEASE!  I just want to be sure it does not allow you to see my info.  Thanks!

Also I know it has been discussed before but i neer paid attention.  HOw can I become a member of the Nestie group but not allow anyone to see that I am part of that group from my wall or profile or whatever.

Re: someone help me out please FB related

• When I looked you up, I can see your profile picture and the names of your friends. ?There's a message that says this:

xxx only shares certain information with everyone.?If you know xxx,?add her as a friend?on Facebook.

HTH! ?Welcome to your new addiction. ?;)?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • thank you!  now to e a huge PITA, do you mind taking that message off of here, well just the part with my first name.  WinkBig Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • imageabbysmom1005:
    thank you!? now to e a huge PITA, do you mind taking that message off of here, well just the part with my first name.? WinkBig Smile

Done!?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemlf625:

When I looked you up, I can see your profile picture and the names of your friends. ?There's a message that says this:

xxx only shares certain information with everyone.?If you know xxx,?add her as a friend?on Facebook.

HTH! ?Welcome to your new addiction. ?;)?

ditto this.

oh and you have a friend request from me :)
  • imageabbysmom1005:

Also I know it has been discussed before but i neer paid attention.  HOw can I become a member of the Nestie group but not allow anyone to see that I am part of that group from my wall or profile or whatever.

lower left go to applications, then edit applications,  groups should be listed and you can edit the settings(although you may need to join a group to be able to hide it)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome to the dark side.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"