Parenting after a Loss

I wanna be PG again!

I know that I don't want anther LO just yet but I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss being PG. DH's BF's wife is PG and I can't stand looking at pics of her. I'm actually crying doing it. That's so so stupid right? WTH is wrong with me?

Re: I wanna be PG again!

• I miss it, too.  I feel like I got cheated a little bit because my LO came almost 8 weeks early - I used to cry about it daily (those crazy pp hormones!). 
    BFP #1: 10/22/07; 12/12/07 - Missed m/c discovered, 12/13/07 - d&c
    BFP #2: 9/25/08; 10/27/08 - Blighted ovum discovered, 11/5/08 - b/o confirmed
    BFP #3: 1/19/09 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4: 2/12/09; EDD 10/26/09 - Richie born on 9/4/09 at 4 pounds, 10 ounces
    BFP #5: 5/27/11; EDD 2/4/12 - Sylvia is on her way!
    My Blog Attempt
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went through a couple of phases when DS was really little where I wanted to be pregnant again really badly.  It would last for a week or two and then DS would go through some difficult phase where I was like "Hell no!"  I was also breastfeeding and not getting a period and DH was not ok with it at all, so there was no way it was going to happen.  I think its totally normal!

After he turned about 11 months, I started thinking about it again and that time the desire to get pregnant never really went away.  At 14 months, I finally convinced DH it was time and bam! I was pregnant. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel the same way! I told DH that Im not ready for another outside baby, but I would love to have another inside baby!  I miss that connection!

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• You're not alone!
    BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
  • I really miss it too! I keep thinking how I wish we had a lot of money so I could just have lots of babies because I love being pregnant and taking care of babies. Alas, I'll have to enjoy my LO for a couple years before we can even think about having another one.
  • I miss being pregnant soooooo much! I cry everytime I think about it. I catch myself rubbing my hands over my flabby belly wishing it felt swollen again. Someday maybe...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"