Baby Showers
Options

Unique Games At My Co-Ed Work Shower

I just got back from the shower thrown for me by the ladies at work. It was co-ed as I am the only woman in my particular department.

I am not a fan of games. If you are though they had some decent ones that were unique and I thought I would share. 

Sporkle.com Quiz - This was funny. We had to figure out which fairy tale went w/ which headline. The headlines were funny. I don't know where on sporkle you would find this. 

Which Parent.... - There was a list of attributes like eyes, hair, legs, nose (about 20 things) and two columns. One was titled mom and one dad. The guest had to guess which parent we wanted the baby to take after for each one. Example: Eyes - Mom, Legs - Dad.... and so on. Guests self correct. DH and I made the master. It was funny. 

Basket Price Game - There were 12 baby items in a basket and each guest had to price them out then total them. The total closest to the actual total won. Easy to do over the course of the evening. No pressure as people could look at the basket when they had a chance. 

Candy Bar Name Game - Every person got a card with a hint on it and we had to figure out what candy bar or candy went with the hint. For example - "The guy that gives you the epi" = Mr. Goodbar, "The nurses" = Hot Tamales, "Your tummy after giving birth" = Jelly Belly 

I think there was one more but I can't remember right now. 

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Unique Games At My Co-Ed Work Shower

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"