Washington Babies

Clicky poll: Christmas budget for DC

How much do you plan to spend on DC for Christmas?[Poll]

Re: Clicky poll: Christmas budget for DC

• We're going on the cheap this year.  I figure - she won't know what the hell is going on, so why blow a bunch of money?  We'll go big or go home once she gives a crap about it.  Stick out tongue
  • We'll end up spending more on P than R, just because her stuff is more expensive at the moment, and R doesn't know the difference.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • We are giving her a big girl room with a lot of organization.  So, it will be expensive, but not include a lot of toys.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • We are getting him one big toy, some jammies, and a few stack and sort toys. He is just starting to be interested in, and show favoritism towards toys. We don't want to overload him, so we are going to go on the smaller side this year, and possibly next.

He will be more interested in all the unwrapping, multicolored paper, and boxes anyways!Stick out tongue

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• We got him the train table from Costco, and will do his stocking.  Maybe acouple little things wrapped under the tree. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we've been talking about this lately and I think we might do 1 large present they can share (or slightly smaller each), their stockings (I looooove stockings....) and a few books and other toys under the trees.  We also do new Christmas jammies on christmas eve (I dont count that in the santa budget)   AND grandma is going to be here for 2-3 weeks from iowa (their only grandparent...) so we dont want to go toooo overboard because she very well may (I am thinking kitchen set....tony is wondering where the he*l it will all go....  hahaha)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I voted for no budget, since at these ages, the kids will not be equal. 

R will have very few things.  I just saw today a basketball hoop that is 6months+.  It's on the floor at first then goes to a standing thing.  I was thinking something like that, a Sophie the giraffe and some kind of car/truck.  (since we have lots of toys already, but no "boy" stuff)

A is super easy, in fact, I'm fisnished with her, but I just can't help myself and end up with more.  lol  (lots of play food actually)

I think we might get them both Sounders jerseys too.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageiHeartHimMore:
    We're going on the cheap this year.  I figure - she won't know what the hell is going on, so why blow a bunch of money?  We'll go big or go home once she gives a crap about it.  Stick out tongue

Julia got diapers last year under the tree.  :)

• imagestacylu:

imageiHeartHimMore:
    We're going on the cheap this year.  I figure - she won't know what the hell is going on, so why blow a bunch of money?  We'll go big or go home once she gives a crap about it.  Stick out tongue

Just don't ever put a box of tampons under there when she's 13.  Yes, my mother did this.  Yes, we have issues to this day (not just about gift wrapped tampax).

• imagepreston18:
    imagestacylu:

imageiHeartHimMore:

Just don't ever put a box of tampons under there when she's 13.  Yes, my mother did this.  Yes, we have issues to this day (not just about gift wrapped tampax).

Oh my god.  That is SO not okay.

And about the diapers - that's a great idea!  Maybe I'll wrap up some formula and a few of her current toys.  lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"