Pregnant after 35

Thoughts that make me happy

We will have another stocking on the mantle this year.

Big Smile

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
Big - 1 year old
Bigger - 6 years old
Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thoughts that make me happy

• Oh wow!  That's just so cool.  We will have to wait until next Christmas for that.  Heck I might give the baby a stocking anyway. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • me too!  My LO may even appear for Thanksgiving!  What a blessing to be thankful for this year...
  • imagebridgeybride:
    me too!  My LO may even appear for Thanksgiving!  What a blessing to be thankful for this year...

Same boat here.  I'm due 3 days before Thanksgiving...hopefully he won't be late!

• Fabulous! We are buying all new personalized stockings this year to symbolize our new family. Even though my little girl might not get here by Christmas, we are including her in all of our Christmas planning. It's somuch fun.

• My second daughter was due December 24th and I made my doctor induce me on the 21st so I could be home with her for Christmas.  We ended up naming her Nina Noelle and she was the absolute BEST Christmas gift ever!

I love the holidays with a new baby- it just makes everything so new again.

• That's so awesome.  Mine won't be til next year, but I told my DH last night when we were at a Halloween thing at church "Do you realize we will have a five month old next Halloween?"  So cool to look forward to things!
  • Me too! yay!!  I've already tried to convince DH that Olivia will need her very own mini tree this year for all of the special ornaments that she will be getting.  He vetoed it right away.  I'm thinking if not this year, next year for sure....(hehe)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"