Austin Babies

"I took two pregnancy tests, and I'm having twins!"

Re: "I took two pregnancy tests, and I'm having twins!"

• Scary that she's going to be a mom and really thinks this. Yikes I would hate to hear her "sex ed" talk to her DC.
  • Damn! ?If THAT was how it worked, Anderson would have been twenty-tuplets. ?'Cause I'm pretty sure I took about 20 test.

MUD, for sure. ?Right? ?Right???!?

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I pray MUD (Made Up Drama for you newbies!) but unfortunately, I've actually heard this one from a patient before... She wasn't even pregnant but had misread both her -/+ pregnancy tests, which she brought with her. She'd left them out overnight, thought she was PG and started "spotting" the next day. I got to explain evap lines to her AND the doctor. I'm pretty sure she left still not understanding that she was just getting her period a little late and not having a miscarriage.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Honestly, I don't care if it's MUD. It's entertaining. Yes I freely admit to having read all six pages.
  • Oh of course =) I love good nestie responses. I got through page 2 but have to put DD to bed now. It's better than the "Should I take birth control so I don't get pregnant again while I'm pregnant" post or whatever the hell that was!
  • I loved the tickers personally!! 
  • Meh, I call MUD.
  • imagemlf625:

MUD, for sure.  Right?  Right???! 

Yes, it was blessed_wife on 3-6. She forgot to log out of that name and then answered a post on 3-6 re: how much 4-5 monthers weigh so she outed herself pretty quickly.

• imagejkinslow:
    I loved the tickers personally!! 

This is what cracked me up the most! I know some posted that it was MUD, but its pretty hilarious!

• imagethegastons:

imagejkinslow:
    I loved the tickers personally!! 

This is what cracked me up the most! I know some posted that it was MUD, but its pretty hilarious!

Oh, definitely. Very well played.  My favorite line was "This is obviously not made up." Too funny. 

• imagetxbabs111:
    imagemlf625:

MUD, for sure.  Right?  Right???! 

Yes, it was blessed_wife on 3-6. She forgot to log out of that name and then answered a post on 3-6 re: how much 4-5 monthers weigh so she outed herself pretty quickly.

Oh BURN!

• It was funny, but some people were a little mean to her.  She really thinks she is having twins, and probably is crying right now because of much people made fun of her.  I kinda feel bad for her.  (and mcgee--I only got through 5 pages)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTaytee:
    Oh of course =) I love good nestie responses. I got through page 2 but have to put DD to bed now. It's better than the "Should I take birth control so I don't get pregnant again while I'm pregnant" post or whatever the hell that was!

no I think Irish twins was better b/c it was real.  This is just MUD

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I kind of feel bad for her because somewhere in her mind, she believes that she is having twins. 

Man-o-man...this is nuts! 

<3 Mommy to Markhas Aiden 10-4-06 Born at 29 weeks & Spontaneous Twins, Mackayla Grace and Braylon Deion 3-12-10 Born at 36 weeks 1 day <3 <a href="http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e78/sejabernathy/?action=view&current=Untitled.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketMY B.L.O.G. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersa> Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • WOW! - And I'm glad to know that it's MUD and that she busted herself.  Otherwise, how scary to know that someone would really think that - and Taytee, I am sure you could write a book (or at least a very funny anonymous blog) on some of the insane things you see/hear.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"