Indiana Babies

What's everyone up to tonight?

Obviously probably not out partying! I'm at home, exhausted from work, and cooking a late dinner. How about you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's everyone up to tonight?

• We're home watching tv. Too rainy to go out anyway!
  • Just put Maya down.  Jumped on to check my email and now I'm getting ready to make caramel apples for the Halloween party tomorrow.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemandyallcorn:
    We're home watching tv. Too rainy to go out anyway!

No kidding! I am not a fan of continuous rain. I'd rather just a nice thunderstorm that rolls on through. None of this relentless rainfall crap...

• imageshauna060708:
    Just put Maya down.  Jumped on to check my email and now I'm getting ready to make caramel apples for the Halloween party tomorrow.

Mmmm, that sounds so good. I can't wait to carve pumpkins tomorrow, just to get the seeds and roast them. That's my favorite part of Halloween/fall.

• DH is working a 24-hour shift, and Evan has been sleeping since 6:45pm.  I've been cleaning bottles, paying bills, and shopping online.  A wild Friday night for me...hahaha.  I'm going to be heading to bed soon, as I'm super-tired.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • It was supposed to be a gorgeous day and L and I were going to go to DH's football game, but it's really a crummy day and we stayed home.  I just put her down, despite my plan to put her down between 9:15 and 9:30 to make Sunday easier.  I need to wash some dishes and pick up toys then curl up to watch some TV.
  • home - my parents stopped by for a few, and now I"m pumping and going to sleep.  I just feel exhausted and a little worn down.
  • We just got home from dinner with friends and their two sons.  And now I'm pumping. Again.

Stick out tongue 

• Our night was super exciting Wink We came "home" from working on our house, put together our electric fireplace (which required the consumption of a few beers, of course) got caught up on Grey's and Private Practice and we're now calling it a night. We are so young and hip!
  • DH and I are suppossed to be at a high school youth group overnight but I didn't want to stay overnight there with DD so we're at home so she can sleep in her bed while DH is at the church sleeping on a hard floor =(  I'll be going back there early in the morning though.
  • haha We are all so exciting :)

DH and I were feeling old as all of his young coworkers were talking about going to fun parties this weekend. Dang!

• I went to my bf's meeting with a prof to talk about his school plans; nice to meet the guy!  He was awesome.  Then we had the harvest party at church.  Then we were going to go to a concert at the college, but I'm having an allergy breakout (all clear junk, so no flu) and my sinuses feel like they're going to explode.  So, we went to the grocery, then home.  Drank wine with the bf, he taught his niece how to play backgammon, we played backgammon, I massaged his back and made him cry, and then went to bed after more backgammon.  Super exciting night here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"