This is what I'm getting Evie for Christmas — The Bump
Seattle Babies

This is what I'm getting Evie for Christmas

Re: This is what I'm getting Evie for Christmas

• It's about time someone thought of that!!!
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • OMG. If only Isa was a little bit older......
  • WHAT?  This is awesome!!!!!
  • Ok,  Syd totally needs that.
  • This is going on the list to Santa!  Neat!
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • I saw this and don't think I didn't think about getting it now for next year!
  • They are awesome!  Cruz has a dirt devil one that works too!  Problem is that now when he drops something on the floor he thinks you should just vaccum it instead lol! 

image image Brothers! image
  • That is awesome! I am adding that to Blake's Christmas list, he loves to help me vaccuum and one his size would be perfect.
  • What a great gift, for us and the kids.  And It's the only dyson I can afford. :)
    [IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/24ymh47.jpg[/IMG]
  • image cmcmillan:
    What a great gift, for us and the kids.  And It's the only dyson I can afford. :)

True that.

I think I'm going to get Tillman the shop vac one.  It's cute.

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Freaking genius!  I think I'll put that on Payton's wish list.  :)
  • Oh my gawd!  I just finished vacuuming and Nathan was so into watching me. I think he needs this. A dyson to match mommy's!  But DH wants the shop vac.  decisions....
  • Cute!!!! What a great idea Yes
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • BRILLIANT!
    Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards