Parenting after 35

hunger strike

OK not totally, but all of a sudden since yesterday she is rarely taking the bottle. Sometimes she will take the boobie.

I just put her down for a nap half hour ago & she BF from the left boob. Then I ended up pumping some of the right figuring she'd sleep for a couple of hours. Good thing I left some in there. She woke up after like half hour but not totally awake, but I could see she still wanted to eat. So the problem was she was lying head turned to the right. left boob is empty & I don't want to totally wake her so I contort myself so she can eat from the right side. I'm practially lying face down!  I managed to slip away after 5 minutes. I'm crossing my fingers she continues to sleep for at least an hour so I can get some stuff done.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hunger strike

• I didn't BF but Niece does and her baby is about the same age as yours.  She was telling me that the baby just won't take bottles from her only the boob.  But anyone else can give her a bottle.  Babies are picky:)
  • imagebcn68:
    I didn't BF but Niece does and her baby is about the same age as yours.  She was telling me that the baby just won't take bottles from her only the boob.  But anyone else can give her a bottle.  Babies are picky:)

This. I've heard this happens a lot.

• Loading the player...
  • Dip the nipple in brandy...that is what my MIL would say.

Ok, dont do it. Just kidding.  

• imageMoiselle:

Dip the nipple in brandy...that is what my MIL would say.

Ok, dont do it. Just kidding.  

LOL - MY MIL would say "Here, dip the nipple in some of MY brandy. And don't worry, the 7-Up is made from lemons AND lime so its good for her)..

I rarely pump because I hate it - but when I do, she will only take it from someone else.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"