Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Anyone else have this problem?

This might be personal, but I have no one lese to talk to about this.  Did anyone else have a hard time having sex with dh after miscarriage?  I don't me physical problems...I mean not being in the mood, not wanting to etc.?

I am having a really hard time with this.  I don't know why.  It has nothign to do with ttc.  We have decided to hold off on that and not ttc in the next few months.  I just don't know how to get past this or even what my issue is with it.

Anyone else have this problem?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone else have this problem?

• I think it is perfectly natural. After our first loss, I cried the first couple of times after we had sex. I don't know what it was, it just hit me emotionally. But it did get better as time went on. I expect it will be similar this time. Be patient with yourself, you have been through so much emotionally and physically, and that all comes into play with sex. Just talk it out with your DH, and it will eventually be normal again.

Good luck.

• You are not alone. Even 2 plus months after the fact, I have a problem with it... although I kinda thought my husband did too. I thought he might be thinking he would hurt me or something and it could've been the condoms too since those weren't too comfortable at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would just give it time. I am definitely not in the mood so much right now. For me, it probably has to do with being somewhat depressed. I do kind of slowly feel my libido coming back tho. It will get there...
    Started TTC - 01/2009 1st BFP - 09/04/09,1st u/s - 10/06/09- no heartbeat seen, D&E - 10/13/09 BFP #2 - 2/12/10, m/c 2/17/10 BFP #3 - 01/03/11 m/c 01/10/11 BFP #4 - 02/21/11 DS born 10/13/2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so glad you asked this question. I haven't been in the mood either since the m/c. DH has been all over me and I want nothing to do with it. It's hard to explain why, I just know that something about it freaks me out right now. I was starting to think that something's wrong with me. It's nice to see that others are feeling like this too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The first 2 mc's, not so much, I dealt with it ok. Now, I don't ever want to have sex with anyone. Ever. Again.
  • With us we were just seriously afraid of getting pregnant again.  For every month since we got married in January I have either been pregnant (got pregnant right away) or recovering from mc. 

I think the moodswings are natural.  It takes a while for everything to balance itself out.  With sex even if you are not in the mood, once you start doing it again it will all come back to you eventually.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"