Alabama Babies

teething biscuits?

Anyone know where I can find these?

I know my mom used them with my sister and I when we were babies, and my sitter said she used them last year when her son was teething. But, I checked at both Publix and Rite Aid and neither had them.

I found K today gumming on our dog's rawhide bone while she was playing on the floor. (gross! I thought I had put it up, but I guess not.) Figure I better find something for her that is better for teething. haha. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: teething biscuits?

• I give H Baby Mum Mums and she does pretty well with those.  I could only find them at Walmart though.  H has her top four teeth coming in so she really needed something in addition to her Sophie too.  Hope K gets some relief soon. 
  • My SIL buys some organic teething biscuits from Whole Foods.  I don't know what they're called but you might want to try there.
  • Loading the player...
  • Target sells Earth's Best teething biscuits. My nephew loves them!
  • We use the Earth's Best wheat teething biscuits.  They're really hard (like a dog treat) and are good for gnawing on.  The Mum Mums are ok, but they dissolve quickly and leave a sticky mess.  Also, they're at Walmart for about $2.
  • Earth's Best has them.  Avery loves them
  • Ditto previous posts.  Do NOT buy the Gerber kind.  They make a terrible mess.  We ended up throwing them away.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"