Georgia Babies

Charity GTG Information!!

Ya'll were so no help in choosing the date for the charity GTG.LOL. It was split down the middle.. soooo i'm choosing Sunday afternoon - 12/20/09. It is close to christmas but what really is a better time to give some of our time for a greater good?  Only need you for an hour really!! Any time is appreciated!  Plus we get to hang out with each other :)

If you want to sign up please fill out this short form so I can have a tally of all of us to send out specifics to.  https://tinyurl.com/yzqkgtm

Thanks! I look forward to seeing everyone!!

Re: Charity GTG Information!!

• Boo the one day I can't go.  Hey I know its not personal....have a great time!
  • kepkep member
    Awwww, man, I probably won't be able to come. Maybe something will work out, though. We'll see. Hey, did you ever get my e-mail--did you get your questions answered about OCC? Just wanted to check. :o) (no pressure)
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Do you too want to do another one on the november date we discussed - if so I would be glad to help out then too!!  I dont wnat anyone to miss out :(  I just flipped a coin and figured i would have more time organizing the dec date!
  • I would say go as planned.....we can always do another say in the spring.  People are always in need!
  • I need more people!! Come on people .. you dont have anything better to do  ;)  Lets make this huge!!!
  • I missed the OP about this.  What are you all doing at this GTG?
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"