Washington Babies
Options

I'm such a wimp!

Ugh I'm sitting here in tears dh just IMed me that he isn't going to be coming home tomorrow for Halloween and he doesn't know when he might get to leave stupid london and come home!  I know I'm being a total baby about this but I'm on night 3 of no sleep because the slightest thing around the house wakes me up and freaks me out, I don't know why its not like I haven't been home alone before.  I think its because it just feels different that dh isn't just out of town locally, he is half a world away.  I'm ok during the day but evenings suck!  I'm so sad that dh is going to miss this halloween when Cruz understands it for the first time!  Anyway thanks for letting me get this out, I'm just very sad!
imageimage Brothers! image

Re: I'm such a wimp!

• Options
    That would make me sad, too.  I wouldn't say it's being a wimp at all.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Tiff, that would upset me too! Being alone when it's time to sleep is the worst. And the unexpectedness of DH not being home when you thought is so hard, I've had that even when Jeff just has to unexpectedly work late...if I know about it ahead of time, no problem, but when you've been home with the kiddo all day and you think you'll see DH at a certain time, and then find out you won't, it can really throw you for a loop. I hope your DH gets home soon!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would feel the exact same way!!!  Jim is going to gone as well and I'm mad that he won't be there for Mad's first Halloween and scared to be alone by myself for that night (we have some VERY devious teens in our neighborhood - they had me up half the night last year ringing our doorbell and scratching on the windows of our back door - it doesn't help that we don't have neighbors behind us so it's VERY dark back there).

I would feel exactly how you feel in your shoes!

• Options
    I am sorry! I am a total wimp too. I hate being by myself. I sleep with the radio on so that I can not hear every little noise. Shhh don't tell I have Kiah sleep with me too so that I feel more safe. Like she could save me or something.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"