Trouble TTC

How do you handle your "down" days?

ok...no matter how new to this T-TTC we are, we've all had those days where we just feel down.  How do you cope?

When I'm feeling mentally in control of the situation, I go for a run.

If it's just an all around sucky day...I do the mature thing and eat...and curl up in PJs.

Re: How do you handle your "down" days?

• Oh yeah, I'm about the same.  I go for food and junk tv.  Last cycle I rented the first season of gossip girl and got through all 18 episodes in one weekend Stick out tongue
  • Ooh definitely junk food, wine, PJs, and a good cry.
  • Loading the player...
  • comfy pj's...my hubby...my puppies...turning off our phones and cuddling in bed all day watching movies.
  • I go for a long walk, come home, drink a glass of wine and go to bed early.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I put on my PJs, cry, eat some chocolate, try not to cry, watch tv, cry, get lots of hugs from my hubby, cry some more, and go to bed early.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When I'm having an 'off' day, I usually prefer to be alone, watching TV or doing something else mindless. I do like to be around DH but prefer just to sulk.
  • Wine...couch, wine and more time on the couch!

• crawl into bed, eat lots of food and cry a ton.  I also do lots of research online about everything.  Oh and sometimes when I'm having a really fun pity party I like to pop in my dixie chicks CD and listen to "So Hard" their song about the frustration of TTC and listen to it over and over as I bawl my eyes out...which is what I did this morning after I took HPT and it was of course negative. 
    G

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"