Nurseries and Baby Gear

Modern Nursery?

Hi, I would love to see different ideas and photo's of Modern Nurseries!! Does anyone have some photo's or some inspirational links to share??

I have a blog called Kenziepoo, and would love to feature some of your photo's of modern Nurseries!!

Thanks, Rachelle xoxo

Re: Modern Nursery?

• Sorry, no pics.  But, I absolutely love your blog.  I can definitely get some inspiration.  .....not pregnant yet, but doing FET next week.  FINGERS CROSSED!
  • Our nursery is a work in progress but I've gotten a ton of ideas from this site...

https://babyroombio.weebly.com/index.html

There are some great ideas there! 

• Loading the player...
  • I do, but its not blog ready.  Here's one shot.  kris787878@gmail.com if you want to email me.  I'm planning on getting it more 'ready' this weekend. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
  • We're not even close to finished on our nursery but I just had to say thanks for your blog! It's one of my fave sites. Hopefully when our nursery is done, we can send you some pics to post :-)
  • love your blog...i'll have very modern nursery pics in about a month. will you post again?  i'll try to remember to send them to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi, Kris I emailed you back...Let me know if you got it!! What a great Nursery!! Love it!!

Rachelle xoxo

• imageamericanada:
    love your blog...i'll have very modern nursery pics in about a month. will you post again?  i'll try to remember to send them to you.

Yes, I will post again!! Can't wait to see your lovely pics!! You can send them to my email at r.rachelle@gmail.com.

Rachelle xoxo

• imageMrsChowBella:
    We're not even close to finished on our nursery but I just had to say thanks for your blog! It's one of my fave sites. Hopefully when our nursery is done, we can send you some pics to post :-)

Thanks so much for your kind words about my blog!! Yes, yes I would love pics of your Nursery just send them to my email at r.rachelle@gmail.com. 

Rachelle xoxo

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"