Pregnant after 35

Can't wait for Wednesday - big U/S

Wednesday is our big ultrasound. Can't wait to check on all of the vital organs, measurements and hopefully...the sex! 

We've been waiting to find out the sex to talk about names and to start our registry and picking out room decor.

Are we really behind? I see all of these 2nd tri postings with names picked out, furniture ordered (or delivered), etc.

We haven't even told 50% of our friends yet...just trying to keep things low key until it's really obvious! 

Re: Can't wait for Wednesday - big U/S

• imagelaineybix:

Wednesday is our big ultrasound. Can't wait to check on all of the vital organs, measurements and hopefully...the sex! 

We've been waiting to find out the sex to talk about names and to start our registry and picking out room decor.

Are we really behind? I see all of these 2nd tri postings with names picked out, furniture ordered (or delivered), etc.

We haven't even told 50% of our friends yet...just trying to keep things low key until it's really obvious! 

Yay!!  I had mine today.  It was awesome.

We do have a name picked out but haven't ordered any furniture yet.  I don't think you are behind. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i hear ya!  some just are so giddy at having a baby, they have everything done by the time they're 20 wks.  we didn't order DD's crib until i was a good 7 mos along.  didn't decorate, etc.  you're fine.  go at your own pace.  good luck next Wed!

• Loading the player...
  • I remember time seemed to stand still when we were waiting for that appointment. It won't be long for you now....how exciting!

You still have a ton of time to prepare for your little one.

We still don't have names picked out or the nursery complete. We're getting there though Big Smile

Be sure to keep us posted with your results Yes 

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"