Detroit Babies

Mrs Lauren**

thanks for the congrats!  still havent told family yet we are trying to wait until christmas.  ugg!  even though a few people are work know now d/t the meningitis kid we had in peds!!

yes I worked for the roll out on wed and on thurs.  It was horrible wed only because they didnt amp up staffing at all.  It was the same as always.  Thurs wasnt as bad.  Def time of care went up.  I think our visit time went from 4 hours to a little over 6 or 7 hours. It really isnt that horrible though! lol!!  the system itself is user friendly for a floor rn but not so much for er.

good luck going back to work!!  when do you return?   you have to look for my friend.  She is an NP in peds her name is Bethany!

How is Owen?  I love looking at your pics on FB!!  He is a doll!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Mrs Lauren**

• That's crazy, because that's how a bunch of people found out about me at work. We had a rule out meningitis patient I couldn't take care of!

I can't believe they didn't increase your staffing for the rollout.... they actually offered boatloads of overtime at Troy to try to help. I haven't talked to anyone over there yet though, so who knows how it worked.

From the training it does seem user friendly, but I work with some older nurses who are so computer illiterate. They are probably FREAKING out! I wonder how long it will be before our visit time goes back to normal? I am already dreading triage... there are like 550 things to type in haha.

I go back next Thursday BOO! I will definitely look for Bethany... my friend Amanda is another one of the Peds NP's and she told me they hired someone else.

Owen is great, getting so big so fast! I just can't believe it!!

Good Luck with your pregnancy, if you have any questions at all just page me on here or on FB :)

• Thats funny about how people are work found out for you too!!  I had to tell!  No way was I going in there.

and yes the docs and older nurses are the ones struggling.  and yes triage seems to take FOREVER now!  LOL!!  they are finally offering OT after they saw how busy it got with the new epic!!  well good luck going back to work!!  and if u do see my friend bethany please dont say anything about me being KU!  I am waiting to tell family and friends until our first us!!  thank you! and sorry!!

and thanks for the good luck!  i am a nervous wreck! i feel like i know too much!!  I will def be bugging you with preg questions!! lol!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"