Indiana Babies
Options

little trip to L&D last night

Baby hadn't been moving around much at all yesterday and into last night.  Usually night time is when it wakes up and kicks around, and despite ice cream and orange juice, there were no movements.  I called the Md, and she had us come in. Of course, as soon as they hooked me up to the monitors, baby started moving around, so it's officially grounded when it comes out.  Smile

Also, all week I've been having what I call "hot flashes" almost menopausal like, and I had those while in triage last night, and they correlated to me having a few contractions.  good times.  

finally they sent us home after 2 hours with everything looking good.  of course they told me that I could be at the "beginning of the end" which I'm pretty sure jinxed me to carrying this baby to 41weeks.  

anyone else experience the "hot flashes" toward the end?

Re: little trip to L&D last night

• Options

Yep, I got hot flashes like that - and the continued until about 8w pp. GL with that! ;)

Glad to hear everything checked out ok and BabyRN is moving around!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Please pass your progression dust over to me.  Are you delivering at CN too, I can't remember, I know we talked about it before.  Have you had an internal yet to see if you are dialated or effaced at all yet?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for that hot flash encouragement Lauren.  haha! :) Like my mom always says, it's like having your own personal summer!!

alove: Yes, Clarian North, and let me tell you, they were wonderful there last night. So nice.  I haven't had an internal yet, I had been hoping I would have one yesterday at my 36week appointment when they did my GBS swab, but no such luck.  Maybe next week.  I still don't know if baby is head down, and that would be nice to know!

• Options

I went to L&D triage 3x during my pregnancy (at Clarian North), luckily everything turned out okay for you and baby is doing well.  They are truly wonderful there!

I didn't have the hot flashes toward the end, but I definitely had them after delivery.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear everything is ok.  I got a few hot flashes at the end, but most came post pg. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"