Indiana Babies
Options

BH Contrax

I've been having them since 10 weeks.  Normally, it's when I roll over in bed or bend over weird, etc, etc.  I have them probably two-three times a week, but they feel so weird.  I never had them with Rose until really, really late and they weren't that noticable.  I had one in the middle of the night last night and felt my uterus all sticking out and stuff, haha.  And, surprisingly it's not much below my belly button.  I knew I was feeling movement higher up, but I assumed it was gas or something and the ones down lower were the baby.  But, the movements are right where my uterus is. 

Ok, random post with no real point, haha.

Re: BH Contrax

• Options
    Oh man - what a long 40 weeks you'll have if you started having those so early! Hang in there!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageNDwife07:
    Oh man - what a long 40 weeks you'll have if you started having those so early! Hang in there!

No kidding!! Ditto this!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Ok so definitely TMI but right around that time was right when I started having sexy night time dreams.  The orgasm would wake me up and my lower belly would be rock hard.

Sigh.  If only it was that easy now. Wink

I guess that didn't really go along with your post, huh?  I didn't notice that I was having BH until 6 months or so. But I never could really feel them, just noticed when my belly was hard, so I wonder if I was actually having them earllier and didn't know it.

• Options
    imageshauna060708:

Ok so definitely TMI but right around that time was right when I started having sexy night time dreams.  The orgasm would wake me up and my lower belly would be rock hard.

I guess that didn't really go along with your post, huh?  I didn't notice that I was having BH until 6 months or so. But I never could really feel them, just noticed when my belly was hard, so I wonder if I was actually having them earllier and didn't know it.

This very thing happened to me!  I woke up in the middle of a sexy dream (although don't really recall and orgasm with it) and my stomach was SO hard!  Last night too I had the same simliar hard stomach feeling.  Is that what those are??

image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, I have those, too.  This was where I was awake and rolling over and I had one.  I didn't think they started this early, but apparently they do.  And, weird since I never had any with Rose.  Ugh.
  • Options
    imagelafelts80:
    imageshauna060708:

This very thing happened to me!  I woke up in the middle of a sexy dream (although don't really recall and orgasm with it) and my stomach was SO hard!  Last night too I had the same simliar hard stomach feeling.  Is that what those are??

Sounds like it! Yup, your uterus will get hard as a rock. It's quite bizarre the first few times you notice it.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"