Georgia Babies

Its definitely the little things in life...

I am so amazed at my little boy's age.  He teaches me something new every day and every day I laugh.  Yesterday he said to me he wants to listen to "boom boom" (which his dad got him hooked on LOL)..and i was sitting at my desk and he said "momma up ..dance" - so I had a mini dance session in my office to boom boom with my 2 yr old :)  Its the little things...

Re: Its definitely the little things in life...

• awww, that's sweet!  Evie has started to say, "Come, mommy!" Then either she wants "Feist" or "chase".  We either dance around to 1234 or I chase her around the first floor of the house. 

She keeps me active!

Don't you wish sometimes you could take a video of these little moments and relive them when they are all grown up?  

• um that is what my flip is for!!  but yes i miss a lot :( 
  • Loading the player...
  • Dancing is a big hit in our house too.  Ava likes to shake it like her momma.  :)
  • imageKerrin:
    Dancing is a big hit in our house too.  Ava likes to shake it like her momma.  :)

I forgot that Punky said last night "Anyone who wants to see my fantastic dance move, raise their hand".  So i raised my hand and was rewarded with something that resembled a break-dancing move.  Complete with high kick and all.

I was so proud i was beaming.

• Too cute!  I so am looking forward to those days......
  • If they could have only seen their mom in all her glory running off teen girls .... LMAO.
  • imagejodylynn:
    If they could have only seen their mom in all her glory running off teen girls .... LMAO.

If you've got it, flaunt it.

• too funny, I just posted this as my fb status about finn saying mazel tov, he loves that black eyed peas song and I also taught him how to dance to the miley cyrus party song so now he nods his head like yeah and moves his hips like yay and waves his hands int he air, it is hilaaaaarious!  so yes, I totally agree, it is the little things in life!  him making me laugh repeatedly throughout the day *mostly* makes up for all the terrible two crap!
  • Ethan loves to dance (mostly to Metallica) and even Jack is starting to show some rhythm, but anytime dh or I want to join in, Ethan puts a stop to the dancing.  I guess he doesn't want to share the dance floor with anyone else...especially mom and dad :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And, it's stories like this that make me SOOOO excited to have a baby in 2 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"