I'm just so defeated at this point that I was thinking it would give me more hope to chat with my OB/GYN about this. I feel AF cramps starting and just waiting until tomorrow or Sunday to start. My LP is only 11 days - 10, if she comes tomorrow. I took B6 for 3 months w/o Dr's orders and didn't notice any change in LP.
I was thinking of making the appt in December and giving myself next month with using my new CBEFM. I confess to not even opening it yet as I was hopeful that I could possibly be PG this cycle.
I'm just discouraged with the m/c and I just think about it every day. Thoughts would be appreciated right now since DH repetitively says, "It will happen". My thought is that he wants to avoid an SA at all costs. Also, I'm thinking of not BDing 4 or 5 days straight next month during O time. Let's face it, DH is 49 and those boys might not be swimming so readily right now. I'm going to try BDing every other day the week before O and then any days that read high on my monitor.
Thanks for listening!