To share this hilarious post with you. LMAO.
And then she said . . .
"Maybe I can just ass something to the wine that will make them puke... "
Freudian slip?? She's consumed with putting human waste in that wine!
It is criminal. I worked in a restaurant and some waitresses actually had to be told that it was indeed a crime. Rumor was that it actually happened. Never drank any more tea on that waitresses shift!
Ummm there's so much stuff to comment about in that post.
1. Box wine? OMG LOL at least have the decency to serve good wine.
2. She's know it's wrong but is still getting opinions on it whether it's wrong? ???
3. Serving wine at an establishment that is not licensed to serve wine is illegal (not sure if I worded that right) at least where I live. I learned this the disappointing way when I went to my salon expecting to be handed a nice glass of champagne and was told they couldn't per local police.
4. If she chooses to do something completely disgusting I hope she gets fired.
5. She's trying to get pregnant?!?!?!?!
All I can say is WOW and OMG!
Wow, just wow!
Thanks for directly my attention to this post. Got some good laughs out of it.
OMG she came back to defend it, hours later.
Do you girls remember FutureBabyMama? She has the BEST comment. lol.
Okay this did give me a laugh even though it is totally demented.
Cathy - I like your response about the poo-laced burgers!
Now I only read the first page of responses..time is precious but..
3. Has no one thought that the co-workers could be fired for drinking on the job..I mean if they are taking it are they drinking it??? or could there be a closet alcoholic in the business who is drinking the wine in a bottle of gatorade or something..
I will read the remainder later
good answer Cat!
I don't get some people - seriously, what a pig
LOL, "don't come after my box of wine!"
QE2:It's gone, I missed the fun! Damn my friend, dinner, and her 2 bottles of wine
Yes indeed, she DD'd it. Sorry you missed it, hiliarity at it's best!