Alabama Babies

Any C25K'ers? Or other WW'ers?

I know MrsAO and I are on WW (she is most likely being better than me)...anyone else?  I thought we could do a weekly check-in post?

I want to start back on C25K also. I had started last year, and was on Week 3 when I found out I was pg.  I stopped since it hadn't been my "regular" exercise.

Just curious to see if anyone else was out there and interested in a check-in? I know I need something to keep me focused.

Re: Any C25K'ers? Or other WW'ers?

• I am most definitely not better than you!  Wink It's a struggle.  I just had to put the Halloween candy out of site!  But I'm down for the check-in.

What's C25K? Sounds like a marathon.

• I'm on WW.  The longer I do it, the harder it seems to get.  I'm all for a check-in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

m/c 05/2009
    DD born 8/9/10
    TTC #2 since 8/2012
    CP 12/2012
    dx MFI 10/2013
    Surprise BFP 11/6/2013  EDD 7/19/2014
    Beta #1 15 dpo HCG 355 Prog 30.9
    Beta #2 22 dpo HCG 8147 Prog 18.8
    Beta #3 29 dpo HCG 44580 Prog 29.8

• Loading the player...
  • Couch to 5K--claims to get you from couch potato to runner in 8 weeks.  I don't know if it really works, but if I can at least jog without feeling like I'm going to pass out, that works for me :)

I have the podcasts...what I really like about them is that the "narrator" tells you when to start and stop.  30 seconds is much longer when he times it than when I do ;)

What day is a good check-in day for yall?

• Wow, ok. I can't even pretend like I'd do the running thing.  My bb's are too big, lol - and they hurt when I try to run. I've tried so many sports bras and it's just not happenin.

Any day works for me for check-in. I've been weighing in on Sundays, but I could change if I need to.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"