Detroit Babies
Options

Pricing a Moms to Moms sale Help

I've never gone to one, I might try this weekend.

Any how I would like to sell at one soon (before christmas). How do you know how to price? DS has a lot of 2T t-shirts and Jeans Childrens Place, Old Navy, Target and a few randoms what price do you give? What is the best price? The clothes look great and we take good care of our stuff and are non-smokers so condition wise they look good (if that matters). I also have some gils clothes NB- and some 3month clothes/sleepers same brands as above.

Also a few toys too, not big ones small to hand held, FP, little tikes, play skool, and what ever.

TIA

Re: Pricing a Moms to Moms sale Help

• Options

I've never sold at one, but the prices are generally $2-5 per piece (pants and dress shirts higher, t-shirts lower).  You can also group together pants and two shirts and price it for $10 if it's in good condition.

Not sure about toys.

• Options
    I agree with Spin313.  And be ready for people offering you less too.  But if they're in really good condition, I'm always willing to pay a little more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, I didn't even think about making a "package" with 2 shirts and pants. Maybe I could put 2 sleepers together as a package too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"